Royal Easter Wine Show, 2019.
Peter Yealands Marlborough Pinot Noir 2018
- It shows a lovely bouquet with lifted notes of cherries and ripe red berries with toasty aromas and savoury spice.
- The juicy, red fruit flavours lead into a supple palate, with soft tannins.
- Beautifully matched with lamb and venison.
- Enjoy now, or cellar up to 4 years.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2018.View More Awards
Gran Lomo Argentinian Malbec 2017
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February 2018.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019