New World Wine Awards, 2018.
The Idealist Hawkes Bay Merlot 2018
- Smoky and dusty on the nose; subtly aromatic with red and blackberry and a touch of leaf, opening up nicely with time.
- The palate gives berryfruit and dried herbs, brisk acidity and a lick of tannin, with plumminess building.
- Hugely appealing and nicely balanced, with good carry of flavours.
- Mellow, rounded and rather tasty with a hint of leaf and herbs giving freshness to the finish.
- Wonderfully drinkable NOW!
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2018.View More Awards
Gran Lomo Argentinian Malbec 2017
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February 2018.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019