New World Wine Awards, 2016.
The Idealist Hawkes Bay Merlot 2014
Availability Almost sold out
- Smoky and dusty on the nose; subtly aromatic with red and blackberry and a touch of leaf, opening up nicely with time.
- The palate gives berryfruit and dried herbs, brisk acidity and a lick of tannin, with plumminess building.
- Hugely appealing and nicely balanced, with good carry of flavours.
- Mellow, rounded and rather tasty with a hint of leaf and herbs giving freshness to the finish.
- Wonderfully drinkable NOW!
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Korea Wine Challenge, June, 2017View More Awards
Gran Lomo Argentinian Malbec 2017
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2018
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
Trout Valley Nelson Montepulciano 2014