The Lindsay Collection South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Our Cabernet Sauvignon from the Barossa displays a deep rich purple red colour.
- It is a mouth filling wine with strong blackcurrant fruit and white pepper characters which are rounded out by the addition of a grassy tome.
- This wine has fine tannins which do not over power the palate due to the well balanced structure.
- This is a wine that can be enjoyed for the next 5 years.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
Trout Valley Nelson Montepulciano 2014
Bob Campbell, 2017.View More Awards
Seven Terraces Marlborough Pinot Noir 2016
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February 2018.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Cabernet Sauvignon 2016