Marlborough Wine Competition, 2019.
Baby Doll Marlborough Pinot Gris 2019
Availability Almost sold out
- Select parcels of Pinot Gris were individually harvested, crushed, de-stemmed and gently pressed.
- The juice was cold settled for 48 hours then racked prior to a long cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks to capture and enhance the fruit flavours of pear, honey and stone fruit.
- Each parcel was fermented separately using a range of selected yeasts.
- Following fermentation the wine was blended, lightly fined then filtered prior to bottling.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Raymond Chan, Wine Orbit, 2018.
Black Sparrow Waipara 'Dry Riesling' 2017
Wine Enthusiast, January, 2020.
Waipapa Bay Marlborough Pinot Gris 2019