Air NZ Wine Awards, 2016.
Crossroads 'Milestone Series' Hawkes Bay Pinot Gris 2016
Availability Almost sold out
- Aromas of nashi pears, guavas and yellow peach are complemented by a gentle custard-like character that weaves through both flavour and mouth feel.
- From the lush mid-palate, a pure, off dry and persistent finish encourages the next sip.
- Delicious on its own, Pinot Gris is also a very food friendly wine, the subtle character and texture supporting but never dominating the dish.
- Match with seafood, summer salads, pasta, chicken and pork.
- Screwcap. 12.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2020.
The Idealist Waipara Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Dan Murphys, Australia, 2018
Alan McCorkindale Waipara Valley Dry Riesling 2014
The Real Review, Bob Campbell, July, 2019.
Black Sparrow 'Sur Lie' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016