Wine Spectator, 2022.
Famille Perrin Nature Cotes du Rhone Blanc 2020
- Pretty pale-yellow colour with aqua green undertones.
- The nose is very delicate with notes of white flowers, lime blossom and citrus zest.
- Beautifully round and full of freshness on the palate, this wine develops elegant floral and slightly buttery notes.
- "Plump and friendly, offering a mix of shortbread, honeysuckle, acacia and lemon sorbet flavors that stay focused on the breezy finish. Drink now."
- Cork closure. 13.5% alcohol content.
New World Wine Awards, 2021.
Yealands Estate Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2020
Lighthouse The Beacon' Waipara Chardonnay 2017