Wine Orbit, 2019.View More Awards
McArthur Ridge BrassKnocker Central Otago Pinot Noir 2018
- An earthy Pinot Noir made by those clever 'fellas' at McArthur Ridge.
- Red/purple colour with a wonderfully tight and fragrant nose, releasing hints of crushed strawberry, raspberry and red cherry; nutty oak with a hint of orange rind seasoning on the palate. Ends seamlessly; poised and super enjoyable.
- The grapes were harvested at optimal maturity by hand and mechanical harvester. The wine was fermented in small 6 tonne batches by clone and block, hand plunged to to extract the delicate flavours and nuances. These individual batches were then aged in 100% French Oak barriques for 9 months before being blended and bottled in February 2019.
- Fantastic value for this highly awarded wine.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Marlborough Wine Show, 2019.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019
Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Bogle Vineyards Californian Chardonnay 2018