Sam Kim, February, 2021.View More Awards
TOSQ Estate Central Otago Pinot Noir 2016
Availability Almost sold out
- "Sweetly fruited and gorgeously expressed, the bouquet shows dark cherry, floral, thyme and toasted almond character, leading to a beautifully rounded palate displaying ripe fruit intensity backed by fine tannins. It's silky and flowing to a lengthy delectable finish. At it's best: now to 2028". - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February, 2021.
- Enticingly aromatic and exhibiting red berry and dark brambly fruits, with fine supple tannins, this is a dry and elegant Pinot Noir with the structure to age well.
- Already generously rich and smooth the wine is medium bodied with appealing purity and a lingering finish.
- It will partner well with a wide range of meats and savoury dishes, seasoned with garlic, herbs or mild spices.
- Screwcap. 14% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2019
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2019.
Black Sparrow 'SMOOTH AS' Waipara Pinot Noir 2018