Mystery 'Single Barrel' Waipara Chardonnay 2014
Availability Almost sold out
- A fantastic Chardonnay.
- On the palate it is clean, sophisticated, slightly oily and focused.
- This is beautifully aged and is drinking at it's very best right now..
- A balanced Chardonnay that is full bodied, textural and focused with lovely acidity, slightly creamy and the oak is perfectly integrated.
- Drinking superbly now.
- Alan can make some very good wines that are able to age for a number of years and this is one of them!
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2019.
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Chardonnay 2019
Wine Orbit, 2020.
Sherwood Estate 'Stoney Range' Waipara Chardonnay 2020
Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
Bogle Vineyards Californian Chardonnay 2018