Awawhiti Central Otago Pinot Noir 2018
Availability Almost sold out
- Awawhiti, meaning chiefly river, is a tribute to Central Otago's magnificent terrior.
- This Awawhiti Pinot Noir has an expressive nose of boysenberry, blackberry, violet and dried herb with hints of coffee and spice.
- The palate has lovely sweet red fruit, raspberry and plum with smokey charand savoury mushroom.
- It is a finely textured and medium bodied wine with a great level of complexity and a long fruit finish.
- Is already showing great cellaring potential.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Bob Campbell, 2017.View More Awards
Seven Terraces Marlborough Pinot Noir 2016
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2018.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2018
Sam Kim Wine Orbit, May, 2019.
Monowai Estate 'Crownthorpe' Pinot Noir 2018