CHARDONNAY DU MONDE, March 2018.View More Awards
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Chardonnay 2017
- Sourced from the Languedoc Roussillon region situated along the Mediterranean sea in different terroirs that add complexity and richness to the wine.
- Straw gold yellow in the glass. Fine and elegant nose mixing white fruit aromas (pear, quince) with vanilla notes. Fruit driven on the palate, the attack is fresh, followed by a round and supple texture.
- Flattering oaky notes appear on the aftertaste.
- "The palate is succulent and smooth, displaying tasty fruit flavours backed by silky texture and refreshing acidity. A friendly chardonnay with appealing ripe fruit flavours. At its best: now to 2019" Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, May 2018.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Royal Easter Wine Show, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Chardonnay 2016
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2018.
Waimea Estate Spinyback Nelson Chardonnay 2017