Michael Cooper, 2017.
Bishops Head Waipara Chenin Blanc 2015
- 'Fresh and age-worthy, the 2015 vintage (4 STARS) was hand-picked, fermented with indigenous yeasts and lees-aged for 11 months in oak barrels (20 per cent new). Vibrant and youthful, with peachy, slightly mealy and toasty flavours, it shows good complexity, with a slightly buttery, dry, lingering finish'. - Michael Cooper.
- Bright, light golden-hued yellow with some depth, lighter on the edge. This has a light, but firmly concentrated nose of white stonefruits melded with flinty, minerally reduction and nutty lees elements, unfolding suggestions of smoke and toast.
- Dry to taste and medium-bodied, the palate has flavours of white stonefruits overlaid by flinty, mineral reduction, nutty lees and smoke. The mouthfeel is brisk and racy, the acidity providing liveliness and energy, the wine flowing along a fine-textured line. The wine carries to a long, lingering finish of flint, minerals and stonefruits.
- This is a taut, refreshing, dry Chenin Blanc with flavours of white stonefruits and flinty reduction, with nutty and smoky suggestions.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Marlborough Wine Show, 2020.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2019.
Real Compañía de Vinos Garnacha 2017