Michael Cooper, 2017.
Bishops Head Waipara Fume Blanc 2012
- Bright, light golden-yellow colour with some depth, lighter edged. The nose is soft and gently full with aromas of yellow stonefruits, apricots and subtle nutty elements, unfolding fresh nuances of herbs and minerals.
- Medium-dry to taste and medium-bodied, light, open and gently rich flavours of yellow stonefruitd, apricots and honey form a soft core that reveals nutty and mineral nuances.
- The palate is rounded and finely textured with a smooth flowing line and soft, underlying acidity that leads to a dry, honied and nutty finish.
- This is a soft, up-front and gently rich medium-dry Pinot Gris with apricot and honied flavours.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Marlborough Wine Show, 2020.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Wine Men Of Gotham South Australian Shiraz 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2019.
Real Compañía de Vinos Garnacha 2017