New World Wine Awards, Under $25.00.
Black Hole Estate Waipara Pinot Noir 2017
- Made by accredited winemaker Dom Maxwell of Muddy Water and Greystone wines. Having won Wine Maker of the year twice, he knows his stuff.!
- Estate grown Pinot Noir from our boutique vineyard, hand-picked in excellent condition are hand-crafted then matured in French barriques (barrels) for over a year in our classic style Pinot Noir.
- Focusing on balance and elegance, yet full bodied, it has cherry and berry fruit flavours with a rich full middle palate showing hints of black forest cake and dark chocolate, finishing firm with a lingering after-taste.
- This Pinot Noir is unfined and unfiltered, the cloudy nature of this wine is a natural outcome of this winemaking style leaving flavour and texture.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2018.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2018
Spiegelau Int. Wine Competition, 2019.
Crossroads 'Milestone Series' Marlborough Pinot Noir 2018