Castannove Puglia PGI 2019 Primitivo (Magnum 1.50 litres)
- If you are looking for a rich, structured wine then Primitivo then this is the perfect choice!
- Consistently delicious. It's a big wine for the price, but has some luscious gentle fruit and a long finish
- Primitivo tastes of dark fruit like fresh figs, blueberries and baked blackberries.
- There’s a distinct dried fruit-leather character to it as well. In the Castannove brand they are trying to keep its original characteristics with a medium body unlike the traditional winemaking style which historically sees it robust and paired only to very rich dishes.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
The Shy Pig South Australian Merlot 2020