Chain Of Fire Shiraz Central Ranges Cabernet 2015
For wine the minimum order is one dozen (12) bottles. Split case orders are welcome with at least 4 wines of your choice, minimum 3 bottles per variety.
- Chain of Fire Shiraz Cabernet combines the generosity of Shiraz with the elegant structure of Cabernet in a very smooth, very drinkable wine.
- Harvested at optimum ripeness and fermented at moderate temperature. A small portion was matured in old French oak for 18 months prior to blending and bottling.
- A drink now style for everyday drinking that won't break the Bank and will deliver value for money in spades.
- Drink now or cellar for 5-7 years.
- Screw cap. 13.4% alcohol content.
Korea Wine Challenge, June, 2016View More Awards
Gran Lomo Argentinian Malbec 2015
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2016.
Casa Giorno Montepulciano D'Abruzzo 2014 D.O.C.