Coli Orvieto DOC 2014
- For those that love Chardonnay then you're going to love this!
- The Orvieto region has been producing wine since the Middle Ages.
- Clear, straw-like yellow with delicate and persistent aromas with floral hints of acacia and lime blossom, of fruit (ripe apple) and of toasted bread
- With a dry, fresh, well balanced finish and of medium body.
- Cork closure. 12.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2018
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017
New World Wine Awards, 2016.
The Idealist Hawkes Bay Merlot 2014