Coli Orvieto DOC 2014
Availability Almost sold out
- For those that love Chardonnay then you're going to love this!
- The Orvieto region has been producing wine since the Middle Ages.
- Clear, straw-like yellow with delicate and persistent aromas with floral hints of acacia and lime blossom, of fruit (ripe apple) and of toasted bread
- With a dry, fresh, well balanced finish and of medium body.
- Cork closure. 12.0% alcohol content.
Cuisine Magazine, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2018
tizwine.com & Joelle Thomson.com 2014.View More Awards
Pol Remy NV Brut