Sam Kim, February, 2021.View More Awards
TOSQ Estate Central Otago Pinot Noir 2013
- "A superb expression; the engaging bouquet shows spiced cherry, smoked game, mushroom and dried herb notes. It's equally satisfying on the palate with excellent weight and intensity, combined with silky texture and grainy tannin, making it firm and structured with a lengthy spicy finish. At it's best: now to 2025". - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February, 2021.
- Floral aromatics overlie red berry and bramble fruit flavours with liquorice, black pepper and savoury notes.
- The wine is medium bodied with a dense core providing good weight and presence.
- This Pinot Noir is dry with fine supple tannins, firm at first but with the structure to age well, and it will reward cellaring for 5-10 years."
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2019
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2019.
Black Sparrow 'SMOOTH AS' Waipara Pinot Noir 2018
Wine Orbit, 2020.
Sherwood Estate 'Stratum' Waipara Pinot Noir 2020