Air NZ Wine Awards, 2016.
Crossroads 'Milestone Series' Hawkes Bay Pinot Gris 2016
- Aromas of nashi pears, guavas and yellow peach are complemented by a gentle custard-like character that weaves through both flavour and mouth feel.
- From the lush mid-palate, a pure, off dry and persistent finish encourages the next sip.
- Delicious on its own, Pinot Gris is also a very food friendly wine, the subtle character and texture supporting but never dominating the dish.
- Match with seafood, summer salads, pasta, chicken and pork.
- Screwcap. 12.5% alcohol content.
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February, 2018View More Awards
Black Sparrow Waipara Valley 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Gris 2016
Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2017.
Peter Yealands ECO Bottle Marlborough Pinot Gris 2016