Air NZ Wine Awards, 2016.
Crossroads 'Milestone Series' Hawkes Bay Pinot Gris 2016
Availability Almost sold out
- Aromas of nashi pears, guavas and yellow peach are complemented by a gentle custard-like character that weaves through both flavour and mouth feel.
- From the lush mid-palate, a pure, off dry and persistent finish encourages the next sip.
- Delicious on its own, Pinot Gris is also a very food friendly wine, the subtle character and texture supporting but never dominating the dish.
- Match with seafood, summer salads, pasta, chicken and pork.
- Screwcap. 12.5% alcohol content.
Dan Murphys, Australia, 2018
Alan McCorkindale Waipara Valley Dry Riesling 2014
Wine Orbit, 2020.
Sherwood Estate 'Stoney Range' Waipara Pinot Gris 2020