International Wine Challenge, 2019.View More Awards
Crossroads Hawkes Bay 'The Talisman' 2015
Availability Almost sold out
- "Powerful, yet luscious and silky with a flavoursome finish. Talisman has a complex character, with a black heart." - Miles, Crossroads winemaker.
- Talisman is a rich complex wine with aromas of cherry, blueberry, blackberry and blackcurrant, along with smoky and savoury notes from barrel aging.
- The palate is dense and vibrant with plummy fruit, rich tannins, toasty oak, and a long fine finish.
- For over 25 years, Crossroads has represented the very best of small parcel winemaking.
- This signature wine, Talisman, is a secret blend known only to their winemaker, a unique embodiment of the most exceptional wine each vintage has to offer.
- Although drinking superbly now, it will continue to improve for at least another 10 years.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.