Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017
Mystery Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017
Availability Almost sold out
- Bright pale straw yellow colour with light green hues, lighter on the rim.
- The nose is fresh, elegant and softly full with aromas of fresh herbs, nettles and cut grass with some passionfruit adding interest, along with some mouthwatering mineral suggestions..
- Dry to taste and medium-bodied, the palate has restrained flavours of nettles, cut grass, fresh herbs and passionfruit, but good vinous presence and a mouthfilling amalgam of fruit flavours and gentle phenolic textures.
- This is a softly full and gently flavoured Sauvignon Blanc with cool spectrum cut-grass, herb and passionfruit notes with fresh, lacy acidity. Match with Pacific Rim fare over the next 2 years.
- Screwcap. 12.5% alcohol cotent.
Vintage Direct, Australia, 2017
Alan McCorkindale Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016
New World Wine Awards, December, 2017.
Teviotdale 'Single Vineyard' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017