Dish Magazine, 2016.View More Awards
Hunters Estate Marlborough Rosé 2015
Availability Almost sold out
- The 2015 Hunter’s Rosé is a blend of 75% Pinot Noir and 25% Merlot.
- The lush rosy pink colour alludes to the fresh summer berry aromas of strawberry, raspberry and red plum.
- The palate is full and round with a long crisp finish. It’s the perfect summer wine!
- 'We love this wine lightly chilled served as an aperitif or with fresh summer foods such as seafood, salads and Mediterranean dishes.'
- Screwcap. 13.0 alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit 2016.
Soundwave Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2015
Wine NZ Magazine, October, 2016.
Black Sparrow Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2016
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2015.
Monowai Estate Pinot Noir Rosé 2015