Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, March 2018.
Lighthouse Estate Waipara Valley Pinot Noir 2016
- A charming pinot offering layers of seductive flavours.
- It is sweetly fruited and richly savoury at the same time, displaying spiced cherry, earthy mushroom, black olive and toasted nut characters on the nose.
- The palate is equally attractive, showing beautifully rounded mouthfeel and silky texture, elegantly structured by fine tannins.
- At its best: now to 2019.
- Screwcap, 13.5% alcohol content.
Bob Campbell, 2017.View More Awards
Seven Terraces Marlboough Pinot Noir 2016
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017.
Silver Fern Marlborough Pinot Noir 2016
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, March 2016View More Awards
Black Sparrow 'The Top Drop' Waipara Pinot Noir 2014