Cam Douglas, MW. February 2021.
Lone Goat Canterbury Chardonnay 2016
- Boy this is a 'biggie'.
- From low yielding 25 year old vines that produce fruit with great intensity and depth of character.
- Aged in French oak for a minimum of 12 months , then prepared with minimal intervention before bottling.
- This wine displays aromas of quince, white peach and lemon zest.
- The broad, creamy palate is overlaid with earthy characters, stone fruits and notes of vanilla.
- Citrus mineralised acidity gives structure and refreshing length.
- Screwcap. 13.50% alcohol content.
New World Wine Awards, 2021.
Yealands Estate Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, Oct 2020.View More Awards
Summerhouse Marlborough Chardonnay 2019