Raymond Chan. February 2018.
Lone Goat Chardonnay 2016
- Boy this is a 'biggie'.
- From low yielding 25 year old vines that produce fruit with great intensity and depth of character.
- Aged in French oak for a minimum of 12 months , then prepared with minimal intervention before bottling.
- This wine displays aromas of quince, white peach and lemon zest.
- The broad, creamy palate is overlaid with earthy characters, stone fruits and notes of vanilla.
- Citrus mineralised acidity gives structure and refreshing length.
- Screwcap. 13.50% alcohol content.
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017.
Mystery 'Premium Selection' Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2017