NZ International Wine Comp, 2016.
Mystery Marlborough Chardonnay 2014
- Fom the grand master, Alan McCorkindale, made from premium fruit drawn from one of Marlborough's preeminent wineries.
- Once again he has captured the essence of superb Chardonnay.
- This is a medium body wine with hints of butterscotch, ripe melon and given extensive lees contact yet still maintaining its freshness, vibrant acidity and superb balance, the oak has been carefully handle, it does not overtake or dominate the wine it just enhances it.
- Drink it now, excellent with white meats.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
NZ International Wine Comp, 2012View More Awards
Black Sparrow Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2012
Sam Kim Wine Reviews, April 2015.
Concha Y Toro Reservado Chardonnay 2015
Air NZ Wine Awards, 2016.
Baby Doll Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2016