International Wine Challenge, 2018.View More Awards
Yealands Estate Land Made Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2017
- This pretty light peach coloured Rosé has an enticing bouquet of pomegranate, fresh strawberries and honeysuckle.
- There is a juicy, rich palate with warming flavours of strawberry shortcake, which is given focus and length by well-balanced acidity.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and gluten free diets.
- Great drinking now or for the next 3 years.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Cuisine Magazine, December, 2018.
Black Sparrow Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2018