Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, October 2017.View More Awards
Alpine Valley Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
- Brilliant straw-yellow colour, a little lighter on the edge. The nose is firm with well-concentrated aromas of fragrant yellow stonefruits with exotic florals and rose-petal nuances, along with suggestions of honeysuckle.
- Off-dry to taste and medium-bodied, the palate is crisp and refreshing, with tightly bound flavours of yellow stonefruits melded with aromatic florals and hints of honeysuckle.
- The mouthfeel is refreshing and zesty with a fine core, and the wine flows along a fine line unveiling rose-petal notes, leading to an elegant, dry finish with aromatic fruit notes. This is a crisp and lively, bright off-dry Pinot Gris with stonefruit and exotic floral flavour on a fine, firm line
- At its very best until 2019.
- Screwcap. 13.56% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February, 2018View More Awards
Waipara River Estate 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Gris 2016
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017