Joelle Thomson, December, 2014.
Palais de Versailles NV BRUT
- "Light on the palate, as well as the pocket, this budget buy French bubbly is good entry level sparkling wine with a pleasant dry tasting finish."
- With a lowish alcohol content (11.0%) this is the perfect summertime 'Bubble' for any occasion.
- Tres French and lively on the nose, bouquets of good dry crunchy fruit with characters of supple spice, apples and subdued cinnamon, peachy elements and sweet smelling clovey punch.
- Straight onto the palate with crisp apple and nectarine flavours, heightened profiles of rich cashew and toasty, yeasty brioche, simple almond characters with complexities of mint, confectioned citrus and vanilla.
- Cork closure. 11.0% alcohol content.
tizwine.com & Joelle Thomson.com 2014.View More Awards
Pol Remy NV Brut
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, June 2018.View More Awards
Louis Perdrier Brut Excellence
International Wine Show, September 2017.View More Awards
Gancia Prosecco D.O.C. Dry