Peter Yealands Marlborough Pinot Noir 2018
- It shows a lovely bouquet with lifted notes of cherries and ripe red berries with toasty aromas and savoury spice.
- The juicy, red fruit flavours lead into a supple palate, with soft tannins.
- Beautifully matched with lamb and venison.
- Enjoy now, or cellar up to 4 years.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Bob Campbell, 2017.View More Awards
Seven Terraces Marlborough Pinot Noir 2016
Sam Kim Wine Orbit, May, 2019.
Monowai Estate 'Crownthorpe' Pinot Noir 2018