Royal Easter Wine Show, 2019.
Peter Yealands Marlborough Pinot Noir 2018
- It shows a lovely bouquet with lifted notes of cherries and ripe red berries with toasty aromas and savoury spice.
- The juicy, red fruit flavours lead into a supple palate, with soft tannins.
- Beautifully matched with lamb and venison.
- Enjoy now, or cellar up to 4 years.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2018.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2018
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2018.
Black Sparrow 'SMOOTH AS' Waipara Pinot Noir 2016