Portico da Ria Alberino 2013
- Grown in the Rias Baixas region of Spain, this wine is jam packed with lovely ripe flavours that definitely do their thing at room temperature.
- Amazing rich golden colour. On the nose a huge dollop of ripe stone fruit with a bit of spice and butterscotch.
- A nice full well balanced mouthful with good acidity. A different take on Albarino.
- "Light, dry, very drinkable. Great value'
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Australian Beer Awards, 2016.
Emerson's 1812 Pale Ale