NZ International Wine Show, 2017
Rock & Pillar 'Single Vineyard' Central Otago Pinot Noir 2017
- Rock & Pillar Vineyard is situated on the north facing slopes amongst the rocky tors overlooking the Dunstan Basin.
- Extreme daytime heat and cold nights pronounce our Pinot Noir's fruity aromas and flavours.
- Special attention in the vineyard ensures only top quality grapes are hand picked, aged in French barriques and carefully crafted.
- This is a single vineyard Pinot Noir which shows all the hallmarks of the variety and the region.
- Screwcap. 13.8% alcohol content.
Bob Campbell, 2017.View More Awards
Seven Terraces Marlboough Pinot Noir 2016
Louis Latour Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2016 (375 ml bottle)
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, March 2016View More Awards
Black Sparrow 'The Top Drop' Waipara Pinot Noir 2014