NZ International Wine Show, 2017
Rock & Pillar 'Single Vineyard' Central Otago Pinot Noir 2017
- Rock & Pillar Vineyard is situated on the north facing slopes amongst the rocky tors overlooking the Dunstan Basin.
- Extreme daytime heat and cold nights pronounce our Pinot Noir's fruity aromas and flavours.
- Special attention in the vineyard ensures only top quality grapes are hand picked, aged in French barriques and carefully crafted.
- This is a single vineyard Pinot Noir which shows all the hallmarks of the variety and the region.
- Screwcap. 13.9% alcohol content.
Royal Easter Wine Show, 2019.
Peter Yealands Marlborough Pinot Noir 2018
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2018.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2018