Wine Orbit, 2020.
Sherwood Estate 'Stratum' Waipara Pinot Noir 2020
- Produced from selected parcels of grapes from Sherwood family vineyards on some of Waipara's best sites.
- The wine is lean with a craggyness that is attractive and yet subtle and dry with its approach. Leather and spice meet you with cranberries and cherries. Its style, while not brash nor opulent, lends itself to appreciating its layers of strawberries laced with caramel, violets and lightly dusted black pepper.
- The palate is lushly fruited with a gentle acidity and rounded oak that leaves a soft, lasting finish.
- Outstanding value - you won't find a finer Kiwi Pinot Noir at this price!
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2019.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2019
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2019.
Black Sparrow 'SMOOTH AS' Waipara Pinot Noir 2018
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, Nov, 2017.View More Awards
TOSQ Estate Central Otago Pinot Noir 2016