Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017.
Silver Fern Marlborough Pinot Noir 2016
- Labeled for the Australian market.
- AMedium-bodied, the palate has bright and vibrant fruit flavours of dark-red cherries enlivened by fresh herbal notes.
- Nuances of raspberries unfold with a little nutty and mineral detail. The palate has piquant and intense flavours, and the fruit is supported by light tannin grip and balanced acidity.
- The wine carries to a lingering finish of cherry fruit and herbs.
- This is a bright and vibrant Pinot Noir with good intensity of red cherries and fresh herbs, on a lively palate with light structure.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Air NZ Wine Awards, 2017.View More Awards
Mount Vernon Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
Wine Orbit.View More Awards
BrassKnocker Central Otago Pinot Noir 2011
Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2017.View More Awards
Peter Yealands Marlborough 'Reserve' Pinot Gris 2017