Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017.
Striking Red Central Otago Pinot Noir 2015
Availability Almost sold out
- This is a great Pinot Noir with a fragrant, perfumed nose showing clear red fruits and tea leaf; rhubarb with aeration.
- Youthful and exuberant with red fruits, ripe cranberry, spice and tilled earth, blackberry with time.
- Good vitality and lift here, good length with a zesty finish and lots of interest.
- A vibrant style to be enjoyed now or cellar for 4-5 years.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Bob Campbell, 2017.View More Awards
Seven Terraces Marlboough Pinot Noir 2016
Louis Latour Bourgogne Pinot Noir 2016 (375 ml bottle)
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, March 2016View More Awards
Black Sparrow 'The Top Drop' Waipara Pinot Noir 2014