Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2020.View More Awards
Summerhouse Central Otago Pinot Noir 2019
- Our Pinot Noir brings lovely dark cherry and vanilla bean aromas with bramble undertones.
- The palate shows a refined ripe cherry and an alluring spice character.
- Soft integrated tannins and a juicy cool climate acidity complete this wine beautifully.
- "Sweetly fruited and beautifully fragrant, the bouquet shows Black Doris plum, cherry, roasted nut and subtle mushroom aromas, followed by a succulent palate that's plump and lingering. It's harmonious and soothing with a lengthy supple finish, making it seductively appealing. At its best: now to 2023" - Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, Aug 2020.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, November, 2020.
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2020
Spiegelau Int. Wine Competition, 2020.
Crossroads 'Milestone Series' Marlborough Pinot Noir 2020
Cam Douglas February, 2021.
Lone Goat Canterbury Pinot Noir 2020