Teviotdale 'Single Vineyard' Central Otago Pinot Gris 2013
Availability Almost sold out
For wine the minimum order is one dozen (12) bottles. Split case orders are welcome with at least 4 wines of your choice, minimum 3 bottles per variety.
- 2013 was one of the more powerful and concentrated Central Otago vintages. Small berries, small bunches, clean fruit and sunny, dry weather in Autumn created great fruit, a real joy to work with.
- Colour: straw with flashes of gold.
- Aromas: poached pear, white flowers and orange blossom with hints of roasted nuts.
- Palate: vibrant fruit flavours balance a crisp and elegant structure, minerality and texture and a seriously long finish.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2017.
Peter Yealands ECO Bottle Marlborough Pinot Gris 2016
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February, 2018View More Awards
Black Sparrow Waipara Valley 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Gris 2016