Teviotdale 'Single Vineyard' Central Otago Pinot Gris 2013
Availability Almost sold out
For wine the minimum order is one dozen (12) bottles. Split case orders are welcome with at least 4 wines of your choice, minimum 3 bottles per variety.
- 2013 was one of the more powerful and concentrated Central Otago vintages. Small berries, small bunches, clean fruit and sunny, dry weather in Autumn created great fruit, a real joy to work with.
- Colour: straw with flashes of gold.
- Aromas: poached pear, white flowers and orange blossom with hints of roasted nuts.
- Palate: vibrant fruit flavours balance a crisp and elegant structure, minerality and texture and a seriously long finish.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017.
Mystery 'Premium Selection' Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, February, 2018View More Awards
Waipara River Estate 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Gris 2016