Michael Cooper, MW, 2018.
Teviotdale 'Single Vineyard' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2018
- A very seductive Sauvignon Blanc. As winemaker, Alan McCorkindale says "a sophisticated Sauvignon Blanc for sophisticated wine drinkers."
- An impressive and mouth-filling style with texture in equal measures to the boisterous fruit, the finish coming in all stylish and refined. A majestic Sauvignon from the very top drawer, try it with some fresh mussels between now and 2022.
- Pungent aromatic taunts of passion fruit, crushed lime leaf, nettle and grapefruit; the palate embellished with notes of crushed blackcurrant leaf, fennel, spearmint and a hint of slate.
- The mid palate is broad and gentle, rising to the end with a crisp and tantalising finish.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017
Air New Zealand Wine Awards, 2018.View More Awards
Lawson's Dry Hills Mystery Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2018