The Lindsay Collection South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Our Cabernet Sauvignon from the Barossa displays a deep rich purple red colour.
- It is a mouth filling wine with strong blackcurrant fruit and white pepper characters which are rounded out by the addition of a grassy tome.
- This wine has fine tannins which do not over power the palate due to the well balanced structure.
- This is a wine that can be enjoyed for the next 5 years.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, April, 2016.
Gran Vega Privado Campo de Borja Garnacha 2015
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
Trout Valley Nelson Montepulciano 2014