The Lindsay Collection South Australia Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
- Our Cabernet Sauvignon from the Barossa displays a deep rich purple red colour.
- It is a mouth filling wine with strong blackcurrant fruit and white pepper characters which are rounded out by the addition of a grassy tome.
- This wine has fine tannins which do not over power the palate due to the well balanced structure.
- This is a wine that can be enjoyed for the next 5 years.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
Trout Valley Nelson Montepulciano 2014
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Monowai Estate 'Crownthorpe' Hawkes Bay Merlot 2016
New World Wine Awards, 2016.
The Idealist Hawkes Bay Merlot 2014