Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, Nov, 2017.View More Awards
TOSQ Estate Central Otago Pinot Noir 2016
- "Dark, even ruby-red colour with slight purple tints, a little lighter on the edge. The nose is full with a well-concentrated core of dark-red and black cherry and berry fruits integrated with soft, fragrant thyme herb notes and a touch of undergrowth and red florals.
- Medium-full bodied, the palate has sweetly rich and intense, well-concentrated flavours of dark-red cherry and berry fruit along with subtle thyme herb complexities and light undergrowth and earthy detail. The palate features a firm core with fresh, lively acidity providing good energy and linearity.
- The sweet flavours carry to a long, sustained, elegantly proportioned finish.
- This is a sweetly rich Pinot Noir with elegantly concentrated dark-red berry and savoury herb interest on a lively palate with good linearity". - Raymond Chan, November, 2017.
- Screwcap. 14% alcohol content.
NZ Winestate Magazine, 2020.View More Awards
Yealands Estate Awatere Valley 'Reserve' Pinot Noir 2019
Michael Cooper, MW, January, 2020.View More Awards
Black Sparrow Central Otago 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Noir 2017