Waipara Springs 'Reserve' Premo Chardonnay 2017
Availability Almost sold out
- Waipara Springs vineyard contains some of the oldest Mendoza clone Chardonnay in New Zealand, having been planted in 1982.
- This Premo Reserve Chardonnay underwent 'wild fermentation' in French oak barriques to create a wine of structure and complexity.
- Rich and complex, this immensely attractive chardonnay is filled with yellow peach and mango characters with subtle hints of butterscotch and vanilla.
- The palate is ripe and generously weighted and beautifully supported by a creamy texture and well-integrated acidity.
- This Chardonnay will reward with patient cellaring.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, 2017.
Mystery 'Premium Selection' Hawkes Bay Chardonnay 2017