Dan Murphy, Australia, 2020.
Tea Tree Gully South Australian Shiraz 2020
- "Elegant spice and white pepper notes, with a fruit forward wine that dances the line between warm and cool climate shiraz".
- The nose is fragrant with clove and toasted nut aromas. The palate is rounded with succulent flavours of aniseed, vibrant dark fruit, pepper and chocolate.
- Firm, dry tannins, subtle oak and rich well balanced aged characteristics.
- Our wine represents the culture, spirit and traditions of the pioneering travellers who negotiated this rugged countryside.
- This wine is striking, with impressive fruit concentration and character that reflects the terroir of the region.
- Screwcap. 14.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2021.
Gran Lomo Mendoza Malbec 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit
The Shy Pig South Australian Merlot 2020
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit.
Trapiche Estate Mendoza Malbec 2020