Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
- Bright pale straw-yellow colour, very light on the rim.
- The nose is softly full with fresh aromas of yellow stonefruits and notes of savoury honeysuckle and exotic yellow florals with nuances of fresh herbs. The aromatics show good depth and presence.
- Dry to taste and medium-bodied, the palate has soft, up-front flavours of yellow stonefruits and honeysuckle with floral elements.
- The palate has soft acidity lending roundness and underliying, grainy phenolic textures providing a thirst-quenching dry grip.
- The wine carries to a light, moderately sustained finish of stonefruit, honmeysuckle and florals. This is a soft, upfront dry Pinot Gris with stonefruit, honey and floral flavours on a rounded, dry-textured palate. Match with Asian fare over the next 2+ years.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
CWSA, August 2018 .View More Awards
Black Sparrow Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2017
Sydney Int. Wine Comp, October, 2016.View More Awards
Alpine Valley Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016