Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, August 2021.View More Awards
Rapaura Springs 'Reserve' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- This wine was created to redefine the Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc style.
- A real crowd pleaser, it is loved for its juicy, ripe flavours and restrained acidity.
- Each glass is brimming with succulent flavours of passionfruit, tropical fruit and crushed black currant leaf.
- The fruit flavour is balanced with crisp acidity and a distinct salty minerality, which combine to create a mouth-watering finish.
- "Bright, pale yellow, even colour throughout. The nose is softly full and lifted, nuances of lime, fresh-cut herbs, melded with gooseberries, guava and white spice. Medium-light bodied, aromas of guava, lime, mango layers entwined white spice and cut herbs. The flavours have intensity and depth, support by well-balanced lively acidity. Fine-textured, chalky phenolic carry a hint of sea salt linger to linearity. This is a refined Sauvignon Blanc with well-defined layers of tropical fruit, herbs and spices." - Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, August, 2021.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2020.
The Idealist Waipara Sauvignon Blanc 2020
Dan Murphys, Australia, 2018
Alan McCorkindale Waipara Valley Dry Riesling 2014
The Real Review, Bob Campbell, July, 2019.
Black Sparrow 'Sur Lie' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2016