Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2018.
Black Sparrow Central Otago 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Noir 2016
For wine the minimum order is one dozen (12) bottles. Split case orders are welcome with at least 4 wines of your choice, minimum 3 bottles per variety.
- 'Grown at Altitude, drunk with gratitude!
- The palate is silky, savoury and seductive - with spice and lifted red fruits.
- A wonderfully complex Pinot Noir, showing layers of Cherry aromas, hints of herbs and a lovely sensuous velvety finish.
- This Pinot Noir is unfined and unfiltered, the cloudy nature of this wine is a natural outcome of this winemaking style leaving flavour and texture.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Cuisine Magazine, December, 2018.
Black Sparrow Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2018
CWSA, August 2018 .View More Awards
Black Sparrow Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Raymond Chan.View More Awards
Black Sparrow Waipara 'Dry' Riesling 2017