Cuisine Magazine, December, 2018.
Black Sparrow Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2018
- This wine is produced from low yielding Pinot Noir vines.
- We picked this Pinot Noir early in the season to trap the bright, berry-fruit characters that give the wine that attractive strawberries and cream aromas and flavours.
- Concentrated and juicy, this wine is off-dry, smooth and delicious, perfect as a chilled glass on its own or great with antipasto or any number of light dishes.Picked early in the season to retain the bright fruit characters and the crisp acidity. Delicious strawberry and cream aromas lead to an elegant, dry palate with lovely concentration.
- Watermelon in colour, this is a concentrated rendition with a little more fruit weight than most others in the line-up. Cherry and berry flavours, together with a herbal twist, are swathed in a fleshy textural cloak.
- Again, a sweetish entry becomes a dry finish.
- Screwcap. 13.0% alcohol content.
International Wine Challenge, 2018.View More Awards
Yealands Estate Land Made Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2017