Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, August 2021.View More Awards
Rapaura Springs 'Reserve' Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2021
- This wine was created to redefine the Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc style.
- A real crowd pleaser, it is loved for its juicy, ripe flavours and restrained acidity.
- Each glass is brimming with succulent flavours of passionfruit, tropical fruit and crushed black currant leaf.
- The fruit flavour is balanced with crisp acidity and a distinct salty minerality, which combine to create a mouth-watering finish.
- "Bright, pale yellow, even colour throughout. The nose is softly full and lifted, nuances of lime, fresh-cut herbs, melded with gooseberries, guava and white spice. Medium-light bodied, aromas of guava, lime, mango layers entwined white spice and cut herbs. The flavours have intensity and depth, support by well-balanced lively acidity. Fine-textured, chalky phenolic carry a hint of sea salt linger to linearity. This is a refined Sauvignon Blanc with well-defined layers of tropical fruit, herbs and spices." - Raymond Chan Wine Reviews, August, 2021.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.