Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, 2018.View More Awards
Black Sparrow 'Single Vineyard' Central Otago Pinot Noir 2017
Availability Almost sold out
For wine the minimum order is one dozen (12) bottles. Split case orders are welcome with at least 4 wines of your choice, minimum 3 bottles per variety.
- 'A wonderfully complex Pinot Noir, showing layers of Cherry aromas, hints of herbs and a lovely sensuous velvety finish'.
- Dark, deep ruby-red colour with youthful purple hues, a little lighter on rim.
- Aromas” of raspberry, brambles, and blueberry, and hints of exotic spices.
- The palate is focussed and concentrated, savoury, with gentle tannins, subtle oak and a very long finish.
- A very ripe fleshy central Otago Pinot Noir that will drink well for many years to come.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.