Michael Cooper, MW, January, 2020.View More Awards
Black Sparrow Central Otago 'Single Vineyard' Pinot Noir 2017
Availability Almost sold out
For wine the minimum order is one dozen (12) bottles. Split case orders are welcome with at least 4 wines of your choice, minimum 3 bottles per variety.
- Vintage after vintage, this Black Sparrow Pinot Noir always delivers.
- And this is yet another benchmark Pinot Noir from Black Sparrow.
- It has everything you'd expect from Central Otago, soft, fruity, hints of cherries, thyme and spice yet with a soft and rounded middle palate that makes it ideal for drinking now or for keeping for another couple of years.
- At this price you'll be struggling to find anything at this quality. A serious food wine.
- The palate is silky, savoury and seductive - with spice and lifted red fruits.
- A wonderfully complex Pinot Noir, showing layers of Cherry aromas, hints of herbs and a lovely sensuous velvety finish.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.