Columbia Crest Grand Estates Chardonnay 2019
- From the iconic Columbia Crest, this Chardonnay offers impressively articulated toast, yellow plum, nuts, citrus and minerals.
- This is bold, opulently framed American Chardonnay from the famed Columbia Valley, in southern Washington State.
- Full-bodied and robust, it flows on the palate with lavish flavours in the creme brulee / sizzled butter spectrum with some gentle acidity rounding out the conversation.
- Bottle-age has seen this chardonnay come together beautifully, with the ripe peach cobbler/stonefruit characters melding beautifully with the toasty, wood-spice notes.
- Cork closure. 13.0% alcohol content.
Wine Orbit, 2020.
Black Sparrow 'Home Block' Waipara Chardonnay 2019
Peter Saunders, MW, 2020.
The Bicycle Thief Marlborough Chardonnay 2020