Wine Orbit.View More Awards
BrassKnocker Central Otago Pinot Noir 2011
- Made by those clever 'fellas' at McArthur Ridge.
- An earthy Pinot Noir.
- Red/purple colour with a wonderfully tight and fragrant nose, releasing hints of crushed strawberry, raspberry and red cherry; nutty oak with a hint of orange rind seasoning on the palate. Ends seamlessly; poised and super enjoyable.
- The grapes were harvested at optimal maturity by hand and mechanical harvester. The wine was fermented in small 6 tonne batches by clone and block, hand plunged to to extract the delicate flavours and nuances. These individual batches were then aged in 100% French Oak barriques for 9 months before being blended and bottled in February 2012.
- Fantastic value for this highly awarded wine.
- Screwcap. 14.0% alcohol content.
Air NZ Wine Awards, 2017.View More Awards
Mount Vernon Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
Royal Easter Show Wine Awards 2017.View More Awards
Peter Yealands Marlborough 'Reserve' Pinot Gris 2017
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017