Wine Orbit, 2019.View More Awards
McArthur Ridge BrassKnocker Central Otago Pinot Noir 2018
- An earthy Pinot Noir made by those clever 'fellas' at McArthur Ridge.
- Red/purple colour with a wonderfully tight and fragrant nose, releasing hints of crushed strawberry, raspberry and red cherry; nutty oak with a hint of orange rind seasoning on the palate. Ends seamlessly; poised and super enjoyable.
- The grapes were harvested at optimal maturity by hand and mechanical harvester. The wine was fermented in small 6 tonne batches by clone and block, hand plunged to to extract the delicate flavours and nuances. These individual batches were then aged in 100% French Oak barriques for 9 months before being blended and bottled in February 2019.
- Fantastic value for this highly awarded wine.
- Screwcap. 13.5% alcohol content.
International Wine Challenge, 2019.View More Awards
TOHU Estate Awatere Valley Sauvignon Blanc 2018
Wine Orbit, 2017.View More Awards
Rossendale Estate Marlborough Pinot Gris 2017
tizwine.com & Joelle Thomson.com 2014.View More Awards
Pol Remy NV Brut