Bob Campbell, MW
Cottesbrook Marlborough Pinot Noir Rosé 2019
- Bottled exclusively for an American client.
- This is beautifully detailed and thirst-quenching. Dry to taste and medium-bodied, the palate has aromatic flavours of strawberries, cherries and lifted red florals.
- Very pale strawberry-pink colour with a light purple tint, light on the rim. The nose is very tightly bound with positive and bright aromas of strawberries and lifted red florals along with a subtle amalgam of herbs, confectionary and minerals.
- Serve lightly chilled.
- This wine is delicious as an aperitif or can be served with a range of food from cheese to salmon.
- Screwcap. 12.50% alcohol content.
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, August, 2019.
Castaño Ecologico (Organic) Monastrell Rosado 2019
THE GLOBAL ROSÉ MASTERS, June 2019.View More Awards
Barton & Guestier 'Reserve' Syrah Rosé 2019
Sam Kim, Wine Orbit, Nov, 2020.
Sherwood Estate 'Stoney Range' Pinot Noir Rosé 2020